Billet d'entrée : 12 $ en pré-vente dans toutes les SAQ, ou 15 $ tarif régulier
- Un verre à dégustation
- Un exemplaire du magazine Exquis
- Une participation au tirage
- Un guide officiel du Salon
THERMOMIX SUR PLACE
Aussi, chaque jour, dans l’Espace Exquis/Radio Canada, venez assister à une démonstration culinaire au Thermomix, en collaboration avec une maison de vin.
Portions: 7 bunnies
Total Time: 1h 20 min
Thermomix: 6 min
2 teaspoons of instant yeast
1 pinch of salt
20g milk (for brushing)
Some raisins (for the eyes)
Method1. Put the milk, butter, yeast and sugar into the TM bowl. Heat 3 min/37°/Speed 2.
2. Add flour and salt. Knead 3 min.
3. Empty dough into a bowl, cover with a towel and let it rise for an hour. You can place the bowl into the micro-wave so it will not be disturbed.
4. Preheat oven to 375°.
5. Push down the dough with your hands to let the air out. Then separate the dough to make the bunnies.
-For the body: Take a small piece of dough and roll it into a rope of about 20cm long, wet it a little bit with water and make a snail-shape body.
-For the head: Cut a rectangular piece of dough and cut it like in the picture below, to shape the head and ears. Add a raisin for the eye. Wet slightly with water and stick the head to the body.
6. Make a small ball for the bunny's tail, and make it hold with a little water.
7.Brush the bunnies with milk and bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
8. Let them cool and add a little bow around the neck.
9. Happy Easter! Read more
It’s a real pleasure to cook with the Thermomix, a kitchen appliance combining the functions of more than 10 food processors in one compact unit, for a fast, easy, natural and economic cuisine.
You can do everything in a matter of seconds with the Thermomix, thanks to its multiple functions: grinding, pulverising, kneading, emulsifying, cooking, simmering, etc.…
In addition, the Varoma’s steam cooking intensifies food flavours while preserving nutrients. Vitamins, minerals and trace elements are not lost and ingredients retain their texture and colour.
Simply placed on top of the Thermomix, the Varoma significantly increases the machine’s performance.
Thanks to its unique multi-level design, a complete meal can be cooked in the Varoma‘s trays, in a short period of time, using a single heating source.
Thanks to its easy use, Thermomix helps you prepare complete meals with fresh and natural ingredients: good every day food for the family or refined special dishes for your guests!