La cuisine par Arnaud Marchand est une série d'émissions culinaires sur les ondes de Télé mag.
À la fin de chacun des épisodes, vous aurez le plaisir de voir une capsule entièrement dédiée au Thermomix!
Voyez déjà le premier épisode : Bavette de bœuf et salade de pommes de terre - 23 juin 2015
Avancez à 20:04 pour le début de la capsule Thermomix.
Total time: 45 mins
Thermomix: 40 mins
- 4 salmon filets (150g each)
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 50 g butter
- 250 g pearled barley
- 150 g fresh blueberries
- 25 g maple syrup
- 50 g orange juice
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- 650 g of water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable broth concentrate
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Method1. Put in the bowl 1/2 onion. Chop 5 sec/Speed 5 and add the butter. Program 3 min/Varoma/Stirring speed.
2. Add the balsamic vinegar, blueberries, maple syrup and orange juice. Reduce 7 min/Varoma/reverse/stirring speed.
3. Meanwhile, cut a sheet of parchment paper of the size of the Varoma tray. Wet the paper under water, and wring it. Place it on the tray.
4. Place the salmon filets and brush them of maple and blueberry reduction. Add salt and pepper.
5. Rinse the bowl. Put the remaining 1/2 oignon, carrot and zucchini (cut into pieces) and 25 g of butter. Mix 5 sec/speed 5.
6. Place the whisk, add barley and program 5 min/Varoma/reverse/stirring speed.
7. At the tone, add 650 g pf water and a tablespoon of vegetable broth concentrate. Schedule 8 min/Varoma/reverse/stirring speed, with cup.
8. Remove the cup and then set up the Varoma containing the lacquered salmon blueberries and maple. Program 17 min/Varoma/Reverse/Stirring speed.
9. Serve the salmon lacquered maple/blueberry with barley pilaf with vegetables.
All of Canada on a plate!
- Salmon from the Martime Provinces and British Colombia
- Barley from Manitoba, Alberta and Saskatchewan
- Blueberries and Maple from Quebec
- For Ontario, winemaking area, the wine for this recipe, a rosé Carone Bin 33 2014, or White Cave Spring Riesling white 2013, or The Pilgrims Stop The Voyageur 2014.
It’s a real pleasure to cook with the Thermomix, a kitchen appliance combining the functions of more than 10 food processors in one compact unit, for a fast, easy, natural and economic cuisine.
You can do everything in a matter of seconds with the Thermomix, thanks to its multiple functions: grinding, pulverising, kneading, emulsifying, cooking, simmering, etc.…
In addition, the Varoma’s steam cooking intensifies food flavours while preserving nutrients. Vitamins, minerals and trace elements are not lost and ingredients retain their texture and colour.
Simply placed on top of the Thermomix, the Varoma significantly increases the machine’s performance.
Thanks to its unique multi-level design, a complete meal can be cooked in the Varoma‘s trays, in a short period of time, using a single heating source.
Thanks to its easy use, Thermomix helps you prepare complete meals with fresh and natural ingredients: good every day food for the family or refined special dishes for your guests!