A news article to read on Voir Québec (French only) (click on the image) :
Preparation : 60 minutes
Thermomix : 25 minutes
Serving : 6
A recipe from Fannélie Stammégna, Thermomix Canada
• 4 red peppers
• 500 g of water
• 100 g olive oil
• 30 g red wine vinegar
• 2 cloves of garlic
• A handful of parsley leaves
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start Thermomix at Speed 7 and drop the parsley trough the hole in the lid.
2. Add the peeled garlic and mix 5s/Speed 5
3. Add the olive oil, the vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix 5s/Speed 4. Pour in a salad bowl and set aside.
4. Cut the peppers into strips (0,5 cm), place them in the Varoma. Without washing the bowl, fill the bowl with 500 g of water. Place the Varoma on the bowl and cook 20 min/Varoma/Speed 2
5. Mix pepper strips with vinaigrette made earlier.
• This salad can be doubled without worry. Then use 700 g of water instead of 500 and cook for 30 min instead of 20 ·
• You can substitute parsley with basil ·
• These marinated peppers are delicious in salads of course, but also:
- on a pizza
- in a risotto
- or in a sandwich
- or on pasta with strips of prosciuttoRead more
It’s a real pleasure to cook with the Thermomix, a kitchen appliance combining the functions of more than 10 food processors in one compact unit, for a fast, easy, natural and economic cuisine.
You can do everything in a matter of seconds with the Thermomix, thanks to its multiple functions: grinding, pulverising, kneading, emulsifying, cooking, simmering, etc.…
In addition, the Varoma’s steam cooking intensifies food flavours while preserving nutrients. Vitamins, minerals and trace elements are not lost and ingredients retain their texture and colour.
Simply placed on top of the Thermomix, the Varoma significantly increases the machine’s performance.
Thanks to its unique multi-level design, a complete meal can be cooked in the Varoma‘s trays, in a short period of time, using a single heating source.
Thanks to its easy use, Thermomix helps you prepare complete meals with fresh and natural ingredients: good every day food for the family or refined special dishes for your guests!