We know it. Everyone has its eyes on the new Thermomix TM5! However, the TM31 has seduced millions of families around the world for over 10 years! And we still have some of those wonderful kitchen appliance to sell out. We are happy to offer this promotion!
The TM31 price remains the same, at $ 1599,95 + tx.
As a bonus, you get:
--> 4 more cookbooks from the international series:
My Way of Cooking
Full Steam Ahead
Travelling with Thermomix
The Best of our Recipe Community
(plus the regular basic cookbook)
- a $160 value!
--> a free carrying bag - a $100 value!
--> a $200 discount when buying a 2nd mixing bowl
To redeem this offer, come and visit us in one of our stores (Québec or Montréal) or call us by phone!
See our complete contact info here.
Promotion valid for a limited time only. Hurry up!
Serves: 30 cookies
Total time: 45 min
Thermomix: 2 min
Ingredients290 g flour
125 g sugar
125 g butter
A pinch of salt
100 g of transparent hard fruit candy (color selected according to your wishes)
Two heart-shaped cookie cutters of different sizes
Preparation1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Place the hard candy in a clean and dry mixing bowl. Grind 5 sec/speed 10 then move the contents of the bowl through a fine strainer to keep only the contents of the candy powder and remove any remaining pieces. (see tips) Set aside.
4. Add flour, butter and salt and mix 1 min/speed 4, possibly helping with the spatula through the lid's hole.
5. Form a ball and protect it with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
6. Spread the dough on a floured surface or between two sheets of parchment paper. Cut hearts (see photo) and place on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper. Complete the cookies by filling the hollow center of each heart with candy powder prepared in Step 2 (see photo).
8. Allow the cookies to cool before handling them. Let the caramel candy harden.
9. With the remaining cookie dough, make a dough roll, slice biscuits, possibly decorate with small sugar hearts (see photo) or powder candy and also cook for 10 minutes at 375°F in a pre-heated oven.
Tips and Variation(s)
- For this recipe you'll need transparent hard candy or Christmas sweets as used in the recipe. They should not be soft or filled-candies.
- In step 2, it is preferable to mix only 5 sec and having to pass the result to the strainer, rather than mix longer because the heat will make the candy powder stick to the bottom of the mixing bowl.
- When cutting with the cookie cutter, it is possible to use a straw to make a hole that, after baking, will allow us to slip a ribbon and suspend or tie the lovers' cookies.
It’s a real pleasure to cook with the Thermomix, a kitchen appliance combining the functions of more than 10 food processors in one compact unit, for a fast, easy, natural and economic cuisine.
In addition, the Varoma’s steam cooking intensifies food flavours while preserving nutrients. Vitamins, minerals and trace elements are not lost and ingredients retain their texture and colour.
Simply placed on top of the Thermomix, the Varoma significantly increases the machine’s performance.
Thanks to its unique multi-level design, a complete meal can be cooked in the Varoma‘s trays, in a short period of time, using a single heating source.
Thanks to its easy use, Thermomix helps you prepare complete meals with fresh and natural ingredients: good every day food for the family or refined special dishes for your guests!