Here's the broadcast schedule:
Thursday 7 PM
Friday: 1:30 AM
Friday: 12:30 PM
Saturday: 4:30 PM
Sunday: 6 PM
Sunday: 9 PM
Monday: 10:30 AM
Monday: 6:30 PM
Tuesday: 7:30 AM
Tuesday: 3 PM
This schedule is good for weeks starting on:
- October 23rd, 2014
- November 6th, 2014
- November 20th, 2014
- December 4th, 2014
- December 18th, 2014
Preparation : 30 minutes
Thermomix : 3 minutes
Serving : 20 biscuits
A recipe from Fannélie Stammégna, Thermomix Canada
290 g flour
125 g sugar
125 g butter
A pinch of salt
Put the egg and sugar in the bowl. Mix 1 min / speed 3.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 2 min / speed 3.
Make it a ball, protect with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
Roll the dough on a floured surface or between two sheets of parchment paper and shape as you like: pie crust or biscuits cut with cookie cutters.
Cooking time: 8 minutes in a 375 °F pre-heated oven
- This dough can as well be used to make biscuits, different flavored cookies, or a shortbread base.
- These biscuits can be covered with frosting.
- Add raisins, cranberries, bits of caramel or mini chocolate chips into the dough.
- Flavor the dough with cocoa: replace 30 g of flour with unsweetened cocoa powder. So 260 g flour + 30 g cocoa powder.
- Replace 125 g of sugar with:
- 125 g Thermomix vanilla sugar : 1 vanilla bean + 300 g sugar = 10s / speed 10
- 125 g cinnamon sugar Thermomix: 1 cinnamon stick + 300 g sugar = 15 s / 10 speed
- 125 g caramel sugar Thermomix: 10 Werthers hard toffees + 300 g sugar = 10s / speed 10
- 125 g sugar spices Thermomix: 1 cinnamon stick + 1 clove + 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg (or mace nutmeg 2) + 300 g sugar = 15s / speed 10
It’s a real pleasure to cook with the Thermomix, a kitchen appliance combining the functions of more than 10 food processors in one compact unit, for a fast, easy, natural and economic cuisine.
You can do everything in a matter of seconds with the Thermomix, thanks to its multiple functions: grinding, pulverising, kneading, emulsifying, cooking, simmering, etc.…
In addition, the Varoma’s steam cooking intensifies food flavours while preserving nutrients. Vitamins, minerals and trace elements are not lost and ingredients retain their texture and colour.
Simply placed on top of the Thermomix, the Varoma significantly increases the machine’s performance.
Thanks to its unique multi-level design, a complete meal can be cooked in the Varoma‘s trays, in a short period of time, using a single heating source.
Thanks to its easy use, Thermomix helps you prepare complete meals with fresh and natural ingredients: good every day food for the family or refined special dishes for your guests!