Or Keep It All For Yourself!
Here Are May 2013 Promotions*
Offer a gift certificate for Mothers' Day!
Come see us in our stores or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you buy a Thermomix in May,
get 3 Free Cookbooks
(plus the basic cookbook)!
→ My Way of Cooking (basic cookbook)
→ The Best of Your Recipe Community
→ Travelling With Thermomix
→ Full Steam Ahead
Get a no-interest 6, 12 or 18 months financing plan (with Accord D)!
It's now or never! Quebec only.
* Valid only when buying a complete new Thermomix. One promotion per customer (one choice between the two options). Purchase must be done after April 30th and before June 1st, 2013. While supplies last.
Functions and Technical Specifications
Thermomix is one of a kind! Take a look at what it can do… and just imagine how much time and money you can save!
Mills, Grinds, Pulverises & Grates
- All Grains: wheat, barley, buckwheat, oats, rice
- Coffee Beans
- Parmesan & other hard cheeses
- Sugar into icing sugar
- All Seeds: linseed, sesame, poppy, sunflower
- All Nuts: almond, walnuts, hazelnuts
- All Spices: peppercorns, cinnamon, lemon zest, nutmeg, vanilla
- All Breads, Pizza, Focaccia and Brioche
- Pasta Dough
- Pastries including Choux
- Meat, Chicken, Pork, Fish
- Onion, Garlic, Ginger & Chillies
- Drinks: juices, lemonades, cocktails & milkshakes
- Pâtés, Dips, Pesto & Tapenades
- Dressings, including Mayonnaise
- Ice creams, Sorbets & Desserts
- Cakes & Pavlovas
- Jams, Marmalade, Preserves & Spreads (eg. peanut butter, hazelnut)
- Cappuccino, Caffè Latte & Ice Coffee
- Sauces & Pastes: tomato, seafood, hollandaise, curry
- Curries, Stews & Casseroles
- Baby food
- Egg whites
- Cake frosting & fillings
- Whipped Cream
- Fish & other seafood
- Meat & chicken
- Dumplings & buns
- Maintenance-free, Vorwerk reluctance motor
- 500W rated power
- Speed continuously adjustable from 100 to 10,200 rpm (Gentle stir 40rpm)
- Special speed setting (alternating mode) for making dough
- Special safety feature: electronic motor protection to prevent overload
- 1,000W power consumption
- Protected against overheating
- Measuring range from 5 to 100g in 5g increments;
- 100g to 2kg in 10g increments (to max 6kg)
- High-grade plastic material, food compatible
- Stainless steel with heating system and temperature sensor integrated
- Maximum capacity 2 litres
- Only for 120V alternating voltage
- Maximum power consumption 1,500W
- 1m retractable cable
Dimensions & Weight (excluding Varoma)
- Height 30cm
- Width 28.5cm
- Depth 28.5cm
- Weight 6.3kg
Warranty2 year warranty
Thermomix is more than 10 devices in a single unit.
The Thermomix TM 31 is intended for domestic use. It complies with the most advanced safety standards. For your own safety, read this instruction manual carefully before using your Thermomix for the first time and be sure to take particular note of the following:
- Do not cover the lid of the bowl with a cloth or similar objects when it contains boiling food.
- Be careful when you mix hot food. Do not press the turbo button when you mix boiling food.
- Place Cup DOSER correctly in the hole in the lid. Do not touch and do not block it when you mix hot food.
- Do not use Varoma temperature to cook or warm up large quantities of food (2 litres) if you do not use the Varoma.
- Do not open the lid before the engine is switched off.