Total Time: 2h15 min
Thermomix: 11 min
- 250 g white or 52% milk chocolate
- 20 g non-salted butter
- 50 g crisped rice
- 30 g sugarless grated coconut
- 200 g of 72% dark chocolate
- 230 g cold 35% cream
- Assortment of berries such as strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries...
Method1. Bottom crust: Put the white chocolate and the butter in the bowl. Melt 5 min/50°/speed 1
2. Add the crisped rice. Mix 30s/reverse/speed 2. Spread evenly at the bottom of the pan. Carefully clean and dry your bowl.
3. Ganache: Put the dark chocolate in the bowl. Melt 3 min/50°/speed 1. Scrape the sides of your bowl with the help of your TM spatula, then program 2 min/50°/speed 1.
4. Put the whisk in place. Add the cold cream, and mix 30s/speed 4, going progressively.
5. Spread the ganache in your pan, on top of your 'crackling' crust.
6. Add your berries on top of your ganache as you like. (See photo for example).
- This pie can be made a day in advance. It can be perfectly kept at room temperature. You can also keept it in the refrigerator, but keep in mind you will need to take it out at least 4 hours before serving it.
- An alternative: you can also add whipped cream on top/instead of your berries, with the help of a pastry bag.
- It is also possible to add flavor to the bottom of the crust by adding 1 spoon of peanut/almond butter.