Preparation : 40 minutes
Thermomix : 38 minutes
Serving : 4
A recipe from Marie-Jeanne Lapointe, Thermomix Canada
- 375 g pasta
- 1 500 g water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g fresh ginger
- 250 g 15% cream
- 10 g cornstarch
- 100 g julienne zucchini
- 20 g parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tomato cut into cubes
- Add water and salt into the bowl and program 8 min / 100 °C / speed 1.
- Add pasta through the hole in the lid and cook for time period indicated on the pasta package / 100 °C / reverse blades / speed 1.
- Drain the pasta, transfer in a bowl, the olive oil and set aside.
- Place garlic and ginger in the bowl and mix 5 sec / speed 5.
- Add cream and cook 5 min / 100 °C / speed 1 replacing the measuring cup with the simmering basket.
- Add cornstarch previously diluted in water and program 5 min / 100 °C / speed 3.
- Add zucchini, parsley, salt, pepper and mix 5 sec / speed 3 then cook 3 min / 100 °C / speed 2.
Lay pasta in preheated plates, coat with the cream and ginger sauce and decorate with tomato cubes.
Note : It is possible to keep a little of pasta cooking water and add it to the sauce to make it more liquid.