Preparation : 60 minutes
Thermomix : 25 minutes
Serving : 6
A recipe from Fannélie Stammégna, Thermomix Canada
• 4 red peppers
• 500 g of water
• 100 g olive oil
• 30 g red wine vinegar
• 2 cloves of garlic
• A handful of parsley leaves
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start Thermomix at Speed 7 and drop the parsley trough the hole in the lid.
2. Add the peeled garlic and mix 5s/Speed 5
3. Add the olive oil, the vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix 5s/Speed 4. Pour in a salad bowl and set aside.
4. Cut the peppers into strips (0,5 cm), place them in the Varoma. Without washing the bowl, fill the bowl with 500 g of water. Place the Varoma on the bowl and cook 20 min/Varoma/Speed 2
5. Mix pepper strips with vinaigrette made earlier.
• This salad can be doubled without worry. Then use 700 g of water instead of 500 and cook for 30 min instead of 20 ·
• You can substitute parsley with basil ·
• These marinated peppers are delicious in salads of course, but also:
- on a pizza
- in a risotto
- or in a sandwich
- or on pasta with strips of prosciuttoRead more
of your diet