Temps de préparation : 35 minutes
Thermomix : 31 minutes
Serving : 4
A recipe from Fannélie Stammégna, Thermomix Canada
2 cloves of garlic
20 g unsalted butter
350 g water
1 Tbsp of concentrated vegetable stock
200 g red wine
1 tsp rosemary or thym
800 g potatoes Yukon gold
A pork tenderloin 600/800 g
400 g white mushrooms
25 g flour
60 g cream 15 or 35%
Salt and pepper
A cooking grid
- Put the onion and garlic in the bowl, chop 5 s / speed 5. Scrape down with spatula.
- Add butter and cook 3 min / Varoma / speed 1.
- Add water, broth concentrate, wine and rosemary. Cook without measuring cup 8 min / Varoma / speed 2.
- Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and cut into cubes of 2 cm, place them in the cooking basket. Cut the pork in 2 cm slices, place them in the Varoma on the cooking grid (or make one with sushi sticks), salt and pepper. Wash or wipe the mushrooms, cut into thin slices and arrange most of them on the tray, the rest on top of the tenderloin, salt and pepper.
- At the ringtone, place the basket with the potatoes in the bowl, close the lid and install the Varoma on top containing pork and mushrooms. Program 20 min / Varoma / speed 2.
- At ringtone remove the Varoma and basket, add flour, cream, salt and pepper to the broth, mix 5 s / speed 5 then cook 4 min / 100 °C / speed 2.
- Serve immediately, the pork slices topped with sauce, accompanied by potatoes and mushrooms for garnish
The same recipe can be made with chicken breasts.
in your kitchen