Total time: 25 min
Thermomix: 22 min
Ingredients60 g onions
350 g fresh green asparagus
150 g potatoes, peeled
30 g butter
1 tbsp TM vegetable stock paste
400 g water
150 g cream
200 g fresh salmon
Salt and pepper, to taste
Method1. Remove 2 cm from the bottom of the asparagus, discard. Cut off the tips and place them in the Varoma dish. Cut the remaining asparagus into pieces and put them in the mixing bowl.
2. Add the onion and potatoes cut into cubes. Mix 3 sec/speed 5.
3. Add the butter and cook 4 min/Varoma/speed 4.
4. Meanwhile, cut the salmon into cubes and place them on the Varoma tray. Season.
5. At the tone, add the vegetable stock paste and 400 g of water in the mixing bowl.
6. Close the mixing bowl and position the Varoma containing the tips of asparagus and salmon. Cook 16 min/Varoma/speed 2.
7. At the tone, place the cubes of salmon and asparagus tips in soup bowls.
8. Mix the contents of the mixing bowl 1 min/speed 10. Add the cream and mix 5 sec/speed 5. Pour over the salmon pieces and asparagus tips.
NotesYou can do this exact same recipe without salmon.
It is possible to use 15% or 35% cream, but also soy cream.