Total time: 3 minutes
Thermomix: 17 seconds
Ingredients100 g of carrots
250 g cauliflower
3 green onions
50 g celery
100 g red peppers
3 sprigs of fresh coriander
5 g fresh ginger
50 g dry raisins
1 or 2 teaspoons curry, to taste
25 g cider vinegar
35 g of olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
Method1. Place the ginger in the bowl. Mix 10 sec/speed 10.
2. Add green onions and chopped celery. Mix 5 sec/speed 10.
3. Add to the bowl, in that order; carrots, peppers and cauliflower cut into pieces, raisins, apple cider, vinegar, olive oil, curry, salt and pepper. Mix 2 sec/speed 5.
- This salad is even better made ahead and refrigerated for all the flavors to blend.
- It is ideal to accompany a BBQ meal.
- For a lunch box salad, you could add chunks of cooked turkey or chicken, or chickpeas. After step 3, you would program 20 sec/reverse/speed 3.
of your diet