Portions: 7 bunnies
Total Time: 1h 20 min
Thermomix: 6 min
2 teaspoons of instant yeast
1 pinch of salt
20g milk (for brushing)
Some raisins (for the eyes)
Method1. Put the milk, butter, yeast and sugar into the TM bowl. Heat 3 min/37°/Speed 2.
2. Add flour and salt. Knead 3 min.
3. Empty dough into a bowl, cover with a towel and let it rise for an hour. You can place the bowl into the micro-wave so it will not be disturbed.
4. Preheat oven to 375°.
5. Push down the dough with your hands to let the air out. Then separate the dough to make the bunnies.
-For the body: Take a small piece of dough and roll it into a rope of about 20cm long, wet it a little bit with water and make a snail-shape body.
-For the head: Cut a rectangular piece of dough and cut it like in the picture below, to shape the head and ears. Add a raisin for the eye. Wet slightly with water and stick the head to the body.
6. Make a small ball for the bunny's tail, and make it hold with a little water.
7.Brush the bunnies with milk and bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
8. Let them cool and add a little bow around the neck.
9. Happy Easter! Read more