Preparation : 30 minutes
Thermomix : 3 minutes
Serving : 20 biscuits
A recipe from Fannélie Stammégna, Thermomix Canada
290 g flour
125 g sugar
125 g butter
A pinch of salt
Put the egg and sugar in the bowl. Mix 1 min / speed 3.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 2 min / speed 3.
Make it a ball, protect with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
Roll the dough on a floured surface or between two sheets of parchment paper and shape as you like: pie crust or biscuits cut with cookie cutters.
Cooking time: 8 minutes in a 375 °F pre-heated oven
- This dough can as well be used to make biscuits, different flavored cookies, or a shortbread base.
- These biscuits can be covered with frosting.
- Add raisins, cranberries, bits of caramel or mini chocolate chips into the dough.
- Flavor the dough with cocoa: replace 30 g of flour with unsweetened cocoa powder. So 260 g flour + 30 g cocoa powder.
- Replace 125 g of sugar with:
- 125 g Thermomix vanilla sugar : 1 vanilla bean + 300 g sugar = 10s / speed 10
- 125 g cinnamon sugar Thermomix: 1 cinnamon stick + 300 g sugar = 15 s / 10 speed
- 125 g caramel sugar Thermomix: 10 Werthers hard toffees + 300 g sugar = 10s / speed 10
- 125 g sugar spices Thermomix: 1 cinnamon stick + 1 clove + 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg (or mace nutmeg 2) + 300 g sugar = 15s / speed 10
of your diet